WELCOME TO JONATHAN’S LANDING YACHT CLUB, INC.
The Board of Governors of Jonathan’s Landing Yacht Club takes great pleasure in welcoming your interest in the club. If you enjoy boating, cruising, fishing, time on the water and time with fellow boating enthusiasts, we are sure you will find our activities and programs of great interest.
Membership in Jonathan’s Landing Yacht Club is a special recognition of your interest in boating, your commitment to the highest standards of yachting and the ability to use and enjoy the amenities that the club provides.
Our members not only share the same passion but also we enjoy spending time together. Our group is welcoming, warm and friendly, and participation at our many events is extremely high.
- Planned multi-day boating cruises often including docktails and dinner activities
- Past cruises have included Fisher Island, Ocean Reef Club, Hawks Key, Key West, Captiva Island, and St. Augustine as well as Green Turtle Key, Marsh Harbour and Atlantis in the Bahamas
- Membership in the Yachting Clubs of America with reciprocal privileges
- Day cruises
- Social events including the popular Monday night Mingles at the beautiful Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club Landing
- Fishing tournaments
- Annual Members Meeting with complimentary Reception
- Annual Commodore’s Ball
- Holiday Celebration
- Radio controlled Soling 1 Meter and DragonForce 65 Sailboat programs
- Special member-only activities
- Active Women’s Auxiliary scheduling three to four events each year
- Sponsorship of annual Coast Guard Auxiliary and United States Power Squadron Vessel Safety Checks
- Boat ownership, previous boat ownership and/or a significant interest in boating and yachting
- Sponsorship by a current Yacht Club member
- Submission of application with written history of boating experience and personal photograph to the Vice Commodore.
- Personal interview and recommendation of the Membership Committee
- Approval by the Board of Governors
HOW TO APPLY
The Chairman of the Membership Committee is Vice Commodore, Thomas L. Pettibone. Please feel free to contact Tom by telephone – (561) 744-7758 or by email – email@example.com.